Popular Search

Check My Temp v1.5 MacOSX Retail-CORE

Check My Temp v1.5 Mac software Download
CORE brins you the latest update of Check My Temp. What’s new? Added preference to turn the checking of hard drive temperatures on and off. This resolves the issue on some computers where checking a hard drive temperature would slow down the system.

Description:
Check My Temp is a great utility for checking the temperature for different areas (CPU, GPU, drives, etc) inside your Mac. It also shows how fast the fans are spinning to cool down the different components. If you’re wondering how hot your Mac is running, this utility is for you! Over 200 international five star ratings!

Check My Temp v1.5 Mac preview

Features:
  • Run in background mode with the info displayed in the menu bar.
  • See the temperature values in either Celsius or Fahrenheit for every temperature sensor in your Mac.
  • See the current, min and max values for every fan in your Mac.
  • Choose what gets displayed in the menu bar.
  • Works on all Macs.
Requirements
Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later

Release Name: Check.My.Temp.v1.5.MacOSX.Retail-CORE
Size: 1.73MB

Filesonic.com
http://www.filesonic.com/file/4241805794/Check.My.Temp.v1.5.MacOSX.Retail-CORE.rar

Fileserve.com
http://www.fileserve.com/file/5ss7vJE/Check.My.Temp.v1.5.MacOSX.Retail-CORE.rar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dhiti