Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 reinvigorates the series with the most advanced set of improved gameplay additions, control options and to catch up with the evolution of the real-life soccer. Central to its total freedom of play, the game introduces a power bar for each player that allows the user to determine the exact strength and placement of every pass and shot. Balls can now be spread absolutely anywhere with surgical precision, with long balls into space, short passes to feet, and intricate one-twos allowing the player to dictate play and control the tempo of a match.
- Total Control: PES Productions has enhanced the 360-degree passing ratio, offering unprecedented levels of control over every pass, shot, throw-in, through ball and lofted through balls.
- Shot & Stamina Gauge: In addition to the generic power gauge, the Shot & Stamina meter details the player?s exact level of fitness. Constantly sprinting will have an adverse affect on performance and statistics.
- New Defender AI: Defenders now hold their positions naturally, instead of chasing balls that enter their area and work to close down the attacker to force mistakes.
- Animation and Player Physics: PES Productions has totally reworked every element of in-game animation.
- Speed of Play: The new level of control means that PES 2011 enjoys a more varied pace of play, which depends on the situation at hand.
Developper: Winning Eleven Productions
Release name: Pro.Evolution.Soccer.2011.PAL.Wii-GLoBAL
Size: 4480MB in 94 Files