Well today is a slow day but pSyPSP has released the NTSC version of this game A week ago I posted the PAL version of it and some people couldn’t get it to work correctly. This should fix any problems that those people had. Enjoy & …….stay thirsty my friends.
Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny is the latest entry in the Soulcalibur series, the premier weapons based one-on-one fighter. Broken Destiny is the series’ first release on the PSP system and is the first ever portable iteration of Soulcalibur to date. Robust and challenging single-player modes, head-to-head multiplayer and gorgeous visuals make this a must-have for any fighting game fan!
With SOULCALIBUR: Broken Destiny’s huge roster of warriors, players can battle as one of many returning favorites or new fighters for some nail biting brawls. Blow away the competition using finely tuned and enhanced mechanics including Critical Finishes, Soul Crushes and Equipment Destruction. Adding depth to the combat, an all new single player mode has been developed that not only challenges a player’s reflexes but also improves their fighting skills. SOULCALIBUR: Broken Destiny also allows gamers to engage in local wireless battles, allowing them to challenge a friend using the PSP system’s ad hoc networking. Furthermore, an almost limitless character customization feature returns with even more possibilities to create a personalized fighter. Adrenaline pumping combat has never been so accessible.
- Huge roster of fighters — Battle as one of many returning Soulcalibur favorites or brand new fighters.
- Exciting gameplay modes — Play the new single player game mode developed exclusively for the PSP and evolved versions of classic game modes like Arcade, Vs., and Survival.
- Dynamic battles — Blow away your competition using finely tuned and enhanced battle mechanics including Critical Finishes, Soul Crushes and Equipment Destruction.
- Unlimited character customization — Create your personalized fighter with the most robust character creation tool featured in the Soulcalibur series.
- Face off against the competition — Challenge the computer AI or compete against your friends in the Vs. Mode through Ad-Hoc.
- The ultimate Soulcalibur training tool — Improve your basic fighting skills and fine-tune your advanced techniques with over 80 exercise missions or practice in the Training and Survival modes.
Release name: Soul_Calibur_Broken_Destiny_USA_PSP-pSyPSP
Size : 372 MB
Published by: Namco Bandai
Developed by: Project Soul
Release Date: September 1, 2009